Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How do you improve your self-esteem?(My 4th Question)

Today we talked about self-esteem during the club activity class. In the 1st period, we took a self-esteem test. Actually my score was 80, which was higer than I expected. But my score was not a high score compared by the other club member's. That meant I got a lower self-esteem. Lower self-esteem results in many negative results. So I have to get higher self-esteem. Can you give me some good advice to get higher self-esteem?

1 comment:

Gibok-Kate said...

Hi, Mars!
It seems to me that your question is a little tough. If I took the same test, my score would be low. Self-esteem has been formed through the life-long experiences, I guess. I had gone through many hard times, so I admit I am a little bit pessimistic. In order to overcome my weaknesses, I just try to think positively, and I really try to show my sons more pleasant ways they can follow.
Im sorry, but I can't give you more specific examples or ideas. Anywasy I know how you feel.